пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bit per second ltd




Meeting more people from OKcupid that are very much like me. I thought that since I value my individuality so much, that meeting people that look or act like me would make me feel threatened. But it makes me feel comforted, maybe even accepted. Itapos;s very odd.

-

Hi. Iapos;m a slightly polyamorous pierced nerdboy who used to film abandoned buildings. So it seemed like I should at least say hi in passing.

Zomg and I have the shirt you have in the first pic and you play WoW. You are the male me.

Oh god do I play wow. I have a WoW tattoo.

Is rogue your fave?

Mostly. Itapos;s the class Iapos;ve played most completely.

me too, FREAKY

What race?

Iapos;m alliance, so usually nightelf or human

Night elf huh? http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=gettp=530728

Fucking hot man
-




colonial williamsburg tour, bit per second ltd, bit photo shop torrent, bit pic weight, bit piece.



Комментариев нет: