среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

condition road state wyoming




Donapos;t own apos;em just borrowing. No profit in this for me.

Probably suggestive, nothing graphic.












The first sensation my languidly awakening consciousness became aware of�is wonderful gossamer soft touches across my body, trailed closely by moist light pressure, Angel kisses. Feather like locks of Angel hair brush across my skin raising chill bumps in their wake.

Brought to rest in some celestial bed as reward for sacrifices given gladly by my former mortal self, for surely I must have passed on during the battle. No earthly feeling could be so lsquo;heavenlyrsquo;.

A whispered sigh, no more substantial than a breath escapes me as I lie there under the spell of the touches, loath to move lest they cease. As I lay there in bliss other sensations flow over me. The familiar feeling of a shiprsquo;s movement beneath me. Do they have those in Heaven? The muted sounds of the crew, I suppose if Heaven does indeed have ships they must have crew to man them. I hear the creak and moan of the ship itrsquo;s self as it makes way. Evidently Heaven was going to be quite similar to my former life, on the whole not a bad thing.

The gentle tinkling sound of beads against each other sends a wave of uneasiness through me. As the feel of ahellip;.Oh Gods Surely it can not be.....but it�most certainly feels like a slender white pointy accouterment woven into a head of hair I have had the ill-favored experience of coming face to face with on several occasions. It now glides its way down my chest. With a groan I reassess just which bed I have been delivered unto. �

My eyes fly open only to be greeted by the sight I was afraid of seeing, then close once again as a curse leaves my lips. I can not stop them from opening once more, although I do my best, and see the man has the audacity to smile that bloody smile he is so fond of plastering across his face as he raises his head from the region of my body he has been so diligently attending to, ldquo;Ah, much more better then mate, yer awake.rdquo;

I somehow smother an unyielding need to throttle the man as my eyes roll skyward and I mutter to myself, ldquo;Not Heaven after all, you know you really should have known better.rdquo;

Finis

Comments are Appreciated


condition road state wyoming, condition road state washington, condition road snoqualmie, condition road saskatchewan.



Комментариев нет: