пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

certificate company gift




Iapos;m living in this dream world where you and I still exist.

I still feel it in me,I know you feel it too.

Would we look away from the world?

Shut everyone else out?

To make our bleeding hearts�combine once more

To shut out the pain and misery

Would we give in anouther time

Could this be the finaly to our storybook love

Our happily ever after?

I always told you it was you.

I heard you say it before.

Would you take me again.

would I take you all in.

Your skin,my body, my soul,my breath,your eyes,your lips,,the hunger,my hair,your fingers,the lace,the cotton,the heat,the cold,the roses,the flame on that candle still burning.

We collide.

In bliss.

Could we live again?



certificate company gift, certificate community problem scheduled tribe, certificate community college teaching, certificate communication management network.



Комментариев нет: